Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Smoothie
5 mins prep
Protein Packed, great pre-workout
- 2.5 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp maca
- 3 mejdool dates
- 1/2 cup hazelnut, rice, oat milk (from Ecomil)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional, or just as a topping)
- Fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, pomegranate)
- Chia seeds
- Peanut butter drizzle
- Goji berries
- Remove the seeds from your mejdool dates and soak in hot water
- Add all ingredients to your blender, then get rid of the hot water in which you soaked your dates, and add the dates to the blender too after 3 minutes or so
- Blend the ingredients until nice and creamy
- Then, in terms of the presentation, you have several options.
- Option 1: add the chocolate smoothie to a cup and add a dollop of almond or coconut yogurt on top with fresh fruits, as seen in the picture above
- Option 2: in the second photo, you can see a bowl presentation, where you have the smoothie and the almond/coconut yogurt side by side with toppings
- Option 3: as seen below, add your smoothie to a mason jar with fresh fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and add a tsp of peanut butter on top.
Cheers to the week, and happy Monday my loves!