The Berries Garden Smoothie Bowl
Shall we take a beautiful stroll in a garden filled with berries? Who's with me?
I love berries. They are low in calories and packed with nutritional benefits, such as being antioxidants, great for the skin, rich in fiber. What more could we ask for?
This bowl is plant-based as always, gluten free and dairy free.
Ingredients for the left hand side: The Raspberry Mix
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk or almond yogurt
- 1 tbsp maca (optional)
- 1 frozen banana (optional)
Blend until creamy smooth, and pour on the left hand side of the bowl
Ingredients for the right hand side: The Bluberry fix
- 1.5 cups frozen blueberries
- A little less than 1/4 cup almond milk or soy yogurt or coconut yogurt or almond yogurt (lots of substitutes possible! even cashew milk)
Blend until creamy smooth and pour on the right hand side of the bowl
Add fresh fruits of your choice, chia seeds, goji berries, nuts, and anything else your heart may desire.
Enjoy the smoothie bowl with a slice of my super moist and tasty banana cake! Full recipe also on the blog or, even better, full video on my YouTube Channel!
Check it out xoxo all my love!