Tahini Chocolate Molasses Energy Balls
Ahhhhh! I am so excited to share these new, super tasty and protein packed energy balls with you. And, they have one of my favorite ingredients of all time, TAHINI.
Are you familiar with Tahini? how about Molasses? Let me tell you a little bit about the stars of our energy ball show.
Tahini is made of sesame seeds, puréed and provides many health benefits, such as:
- It is rich in magnesium and potassium which can help improve your sleep quality
- It is rich in iron, to help prevent or reduce anemia
- It is one of the best plant based sources for calcium
- It is great to support muscle tone and a healthy skin complexion
- It is super rich in protein
Molasses comes from sugarcanes or sugar beets reduced into syrup form. It is an alternative to refined white sugar, and has numerous health benefits such as:
- It can be diabetes friendly
- It boosts your bone health
- It is rich in iron to prevent anemia
- It is rich in potassium
- And for the ladies, it can help tame that hair frizz
These energy balls are packed with vitamins, minerals, and so many healthy properties for you, which I go into further detail in my Youtube video below.
These energy balls are Vegan, Plant-based, Gluten Free, & Dairy Free. And oh so tasty. And all you need is ONE mixing bowl and a few spoons.
Check out the full Youtube Video below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet! :)
Here is also the recipe for those of you who may be pressed for time. You will need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1.5 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
Add your dry ingredients to your bowl, then your wet and mix well.
Then roll into a ball and store in the freezer for at least one to two hours or overnight.
Bon appetit xoxo