Chocolate Chia Drool Worthy Cake
NEW! CHOCOLATE CHIA CAKE 🍰
1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ hours of pleasure
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup maizena or corn starch
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flakes (or oats or millet would be ok too)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan or not)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (optional)
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3/4 cup hazelnut milk
- first add in and mix your dry ingredients
- then add in your wet ingredients and mix well - coat your 15*15 round mold with coconut oil or olive oil, and add in your mixture
- bake @ 180C for 10mins
- once done, add cacao nibs and coconut chips and indulge away!
Please do check out the video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! where you'll find tons of easy, fun and yummy recipes.
And actually, the best thing is to cut up your cake into flat slices and to drizzles almond butter or peanut butter all over. Super duper YUM YUM YUM! as seen in the photo below.
I hope you'll try it and comment below with your thoughts!
Enjoy my lovies xoxo