Banana NiceCream Hazelnut & Chia Parfait
A gloomy & rainy Sunday in Dubai calls for a BANNA CHIA HAZELNUT PARFAIT topped with granola & fresh berries.
Cheers to dancing in the rain 💃 & Cheers to good & strong health!
This baby is,
SO YUMMY!!!!! Try it!
Takes 5 mins to prep
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup hazelnut milk
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
1. Blend the frozen banana and hazelnut milk together
2. Add the banana hazelnut mixture to a bowl, then add the chia seeds and simply mix together with a spoon, do not blend
3. Add half of your mixture at the bottom of your parfait cup (as seen above or a regular cup), then add a few more chia seeds & my homemade goji chia almond granola layer
4. Add the rest of your banana hazelnut mixture
5. Top it off with some more granola & fresh berries
Thanks for reading! Happy blending xoxo
If you have any questions, please comment or email me at email@example.com