Cinnamon, Cardamom, Red Apple Baked Porridge
Want something that'll leave you feeling all warm & fuzzy on a cold winter day? The mix of cinnamon & cardamome will do just that.
Tha is super packed with anti-inflammatory properties?
Do you have a love for apples? Their crunch? Their juiciness?
Then this porridge is for you. The recipe serves 1 person and is vegan. It can be made gluten free if you use gluten free oats.
Happy porridge making!
- 1/2 red apple
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cardamome
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups almond milk [or just simply fill to the level till your apples/oats are covered]
- Sprinkle cinnamon (topping)
- Pumpkin seeds (topping)
- Lin seeds (topping)
- Almond butter (topping)
- Pre-heat the oven @195C
- Add all ingredients to your mini baking casserole (minus the toppings)
- Mix well to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom and all the aromas get well absorbed
- Bake @195C for 15-20mins depending on how thinly you cut your apples
- Add your toppings and reap the anti-inflammatory & immune boosting benefits!