Sweet Potato Tartine with Tahini Cream & Avocado
A carb lover?
A sweet potato lover?
This one's for you!
Less than 30minutes and BOOM! Sweet potato heaven.
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Avocado
- Rock Salt
- Black Pepper
- Mix of seeds (pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, lin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Peel your sweet potato, the cut it in half length wise
- Carefully cut relatively thin length wise pieces to make your tartines
- Brush the sweet potato tartines with some olive oil, and dust with rock salt and black pepper
- Place in the oven for about 20-30minutes (it depends on how thinly or thickly sliced your sweet potato tartines are) Just be sure to check they are tender in the middle and slightly crunchy on the outside
- Once your sweet potato tartines are done, spread some tahini onto it and squeeze some lemon
- Then add your avocado on top and your seeds
Bon appétit mes amis!
Have a wonderful lunch or dinner my friends!