5 mins Beetroot, Chickpea, Avocado & Turnip Buddha Bowl [Vegan & GF]
All you need is 5 minutes & a few goodies from the organic store or supermarket.
For those nights where you don't have the time or energy to cook.
A lot of you have been mentioning that sometimes you can't find certain ingredients in your local supermarkets, so I vow to give you more substitute options from here on out to help you customize the bowls.
However, once again, please if you have any questions at all or if the substitutes aren't helpful, please write to me so that I can try something different to improve and make these meal preps as easy as possible.
- Glass Jar Chickpeas (ready to use)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 beetroot (ready to use, boiled from BIO C BON in Paris - However if this is not an option for you, you can substitute the beetroot for Spinach leaves, or Zucchini noodles or Fresh tomatoes or Baked potato)
- 1/2 turnip
- Fresh mint
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Your seasoning is simply the lemon, olive oil, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper that you can drizzle on top. Simple and yum as always.
- The turnip is peeled and chopped and you keep it raw. It's crunchy, fresh and delicious (if you do not have turnip, you can substitute for carrots or corn or fresh mushrooms or radish)
- Add the dressing to your turnips
- From the jar or can, rinse the chickpeas in your sift
- Cut your avocado into small pieces and mix the chickpeas and avocado with the dressing as well
- And for the beetroot finally, simply cut it into cubes and drizzle some balsamic vinegar on it or the same seasoning as for the rest of the salad. If you do not like beetroot, as I mentioned above, you can really substitute for any other vegetable that is easy to peel and cut and that can be eaten raw like tomatoes, carrots, spinach, zucchini noodles.
Quick, easy and convenient for when you are pressed for time.