Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
This creamy, hearty, delicious breakfast was inspired by one of my favorite food bloggers, Minimalist Baker.
Take 5 minutes to prepare this 5 ingredient recipe before bedtime, and in the morning you won't be sorry!
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter (depends on how rich you'd like it to be... I vote for 2 tbsp!)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup or Agave (optional)
- 1.5 cups Almond milk
- Chia seeds (as needed)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mason jar or bowl (if you'd prefer a little bit of crunch, you can save the chia seeds and place them in the morning 5 minutes before you are ready to eat)
- Close the jar/cover the bowl & place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, top it off with some fresh raspberries, bananas or strawberries and enjoy!