Mango, Beetroot, Banana Smoothie Bowl
This 5 ingredient & 5 minute smoothie bowl is yum.
The combination of the beetroot's earthiness with the mango & banana's fruity creaminess, will have you going Mmmmmmhmmmmmm. You can barely feel the beetroot, so don't worry if you're not too keen on it.
Something new to try this weekend maybe?
Prep Time: 5mins
Serves 1 person
- 1 Banana
- 1 Mango
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ or 1 cup almond milk
- Peel the mango, banana and beetroot and cut into small pieces
- Place all ingredients in a food processor/blender and mix it together until smooth
- Poor into a bowl, and add toppings
- Can be kept in air-tight sealed jar in the fridge for 2-3 days
- Chia seeds