Baked Lemon, Oregano, Sage Broccoli + Butternut
Let's keep this short and sweet shall we?
The only thing I would like to mention here is that broccoli is a misunderstood gem.
This vibrant veggie is full of nutritious benefits, from cancer prevention, to inflammation reduction, immune system boosting, cholesterol reducing, and even promoting bone and heart health.
Why not give this vegetable family's 'black sheep' another chance?
Serves 1 person
Prep Time: 10 mins
Bake Time: 25 mins
- 1/2 Butternut
- 1/2 Broccoli
- Chili or Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 195 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit
- Cut your butternut into thin slices and your broccoli into fleurets
- Lay them down on a parchment paper, dizzle your olive oil, oregano, garlic salt, chili, lemon juice, and make sure they are all coated nicely
- Place in the oven, bake for ± 20mins (depending on how thin your slices of butternut are)
- Check the Broccoli after 10-12 mins, they may be done before your butternut. Given my butternut slices size, it took them 10 additional minutes to finish baking
- Once they are golden brown, crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside, take them out
- Salted Cashews