5 Ingredients + 5 mins Chocolate Caramel Mousse [Vegan + GF]
Never enough time? Always in a rush? Wish you could treat yourself more and eat better?
A lover of chocolate? How about caramel?
This snack/breakfast option/dessert is just what you need.
It takes 5 mins to prepare literally, I timed it. And you only need 5 super simple ingredients.
Can I tempt you? Come into my kitchen and let's make this lusciously creamy and rich chocolate caramel mousse.
It's Vegan & It's Gluten Free!
Serves 1-2 people
Lasts 2 days max in the fridge
What do you need then? What are those 5 little ingredients that will take you straight to chocolate and caramel mousse heaven?
- 1 avocado
- 6 mejdool dates
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- pinch of salt
- 7 Fresh raspberries (topping)
- 1 Banana (topping or base)
- Pit the dates (remove the seeds) and soak them in hot water for 2 minutes
- Slice your avocado in half and remove the seed
- Place the avocado, raw cacao, pinch of salt, dates and almond butter in your blender and mix for about 3 minutes
- You can add a pinch of water to help blend if the consistency is thicker than your liking
- Chop your banana into bite sized pieces and wash and cut your raspberries in half
Grab a bowl and place the banana pieces at the bottom
Add the chocolate caramel mousse on top of the banana
And finally top it off with some raspberries for acidic touch to all that richness
Place in the fridge to let it cool for about 15-30minutes (depending how urgently you want to indulge)
YUM YUM YUM! Creamy, rich, comforting