Chocolate, fig & banana porridge
Fig & Chocolate together? YES!
Banana & Chocolate? The perfect marriage.
Banana, Fig & Chocolate? Oh me Oh my! Yes please!
Shall we get started?
5 mins prep
10 mins bake
- 1/2 banana
- 1 fig
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flakes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (toppings)
- 1 figs (toppings)
- 1 tbsp almond Butter (toppings)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Add your tbsp of raw cacao, followed by half of your almond milk and whisk/mix together well
- Add in your buckwheat flakes and chia seeds, and mix again
- Add your banana & fig cut into small pieces
- Add your maple syrup or agave
- Add the rest of your almond milk just to cover and mix
- It is important to mix well to ensure the flavors get well absorbed
- Bake for 10 mins
- Remove from the oven carefully, please do not burn yourself
- Add your toppings (you can choose other toppings if you'd like too, no biggy! it is YOUR BREAKFAST PORRIDGE, your moment - I am just here to inspire and guide you)
I hope you enjoy this wonderfully flavorful, chocolatey and slightly sweet breakfast treat.
Happy Week Friends! Lots of love xoxo