The Easiest Deconstructed Avocado Tahini Toast
Pressed for time?
Unable & impatient to cook something?
I have just what you need. It will take you 3 minutes to prepare, and will give you the energy boost you need to continue on with your hectic day.
- multi grain toasts/crackers of your choice (I personally love the Norwegian Sigdal brand, they are great)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp Tahini (sesame puree)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp hemp seeds (or any other nut, such as pistachio, or cashews, etc.)
- Fresh chervil (or coriander or parsley - any fresh herb really if you can)
- Cut your avocado into bite sized pieces and place them in the middle of your bowl
- Break your crackers into smaller bite sized pieces
- And add the crackers all around the avocado in your bowl
- Drizzle your tahini
- Squeeze your lemon juice
- Add your fresh herbs + your seeds or nuts
- And voila!
Enjoy this super speedy, super healthy and seedy meal, filled with crunchy and creamy textures, as well as herbaceous and rich flavors.