Matcha Pistachio NiceCream Superbowl
Having been sick the past few days, all I could eat was steamed rice or crackers.
That gets really old, really fast.
So today as a pick me up, I decided to make my matcha nicecream, which I had never tried before.
As with all new things and territories, baby steps… This 4 ingredients recipe is simple, easy, quick, and tasty. All the things required for a good first impression.
Prep Time: 10mins
Serves 1-2 persons (if you’re in the mood to share)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup (optional)
- 1.5 tbsp coconut milk or almond milk
- Dried apricots
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Seeds
- Freeze bananas overnight
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor/blender (if you can, sift the matcha powder it’ll make it less granular)
- Poor into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!
Super Simple, Quick, Smooth, Creamy
Matcha is a special form of green tea … it is powdered tea
It is rich in antioxidant … cancer fighting properties
It has an Umami taste
*Note: All nutrition information are estimates. I am not a certified nutritionist.