Choco, Orange & Vanilla gRAWnola
Happy Friday everyone!
As promised, we are starting a gRAWnola series, and I’d like to welcome you to
Season 1, Episode 2.
If you missed the Pilot, Season 1, Episode 1 of the Coco-Nut Rawnola, you can catch up here
Also, If there are any pairings or recipe ideas you think I should try, please write to me in the comments section below.
This is a fun and easy breakfast recipe that can be adopted in different ways: alone, over a bowl of fruits, as a topping on a smoothie bowl, rolled up into an energy ball, etc. & can be enjoyed by all ages (kiddos & adults).
The Orange Blossom here provides a hint of acidity and bitterness, creating a full-bodied and fruitful combination.
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Serves 5 people or 1 mason jar
Lasts 5 days in airtight container
- 8 Mejdool dates
- ½ cup Oats
- 1 cup Mulberries
- ½ cup Hazelnuts
- 1 tsp Orange Blossom (optional, if ever you don’t have it readily available)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, I find it already quite sweet with the dates and mulberries)
- pinch of Salt
- First, remove the seed/core of the mejdool dates (don’t want you breaking those beautiful teeth of yours!
- Place them in the food processor and pulse until they are cut into smaller pieces (make sure you do not blend on high speed, we want to keep the pieces in tact to give texture to the granola)
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and pulse once again just to break it down and mix it a little, but only pulse
- Place your rawnloa in an airtight jar and store in the fridge (or of course you may enjoy right away)
Have a fruitful & fabulous weekend everyone.
Lots of love & positive vibes coming your way.
Tangy, Chocolaty, Fruitful