Baked Nutmeg Parsnip Chips
So the first recipe to initiate the ‘Feeling Lazy’ series was Baked Carrots Ginger & Thyme chips.
This’ll be ‘Season 1, Episode 2’ then.
A quick, painless, wholesome, flavorful 4 ingredients side dish you can enjoy on a rainy or lazy day.
All you have to do is peel, cut, sprinkle and wait.
Parsnip is a root vegetable with strong hints of nutmeg or parsley. Adding Nutmeg & Sea Salt only enhances its naturally rich, spicy and earthy flavors.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 20 mins
Total time: ±25mins
- 1 Parsnip
- Drizzle Olive oil
- Sprinkle Nutmeg
- Sprinkle Rock salt
- Chili flakes
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius or 375 Farenheit
- Peel the parsnip, cut into thin circles and place on parchment paper
- Drizzle your olive oil and sprinkle your nutmeg and sea salt
- Place in the oven, bake for ±20mins (depending on how thinly you cut your parsnip circles).
- Once they are cooked and slightly browned, take them out of the oven
- Sprinkle a little pimento de cayenne or chili flakes on top, if you’d like.
Spicy, Sweet, Earthy, Comfy