Vegan 5 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
It’s the weekend! And you know what that means… CHOCOLATE.
This chocolate mousse is vegan, protein-packed, and lusciously creamy.
One of the quickest desserts (or breakfasts) to make, I believe.
Prep time: 10 mins
Level of difficulty: * (1 star out of 3, meaning extremely easy)
Serves 2 people
- 400g Silk Tofu
- 4 tbsp raw Cacao (12-15g)
- 2-4 tbsp Agave syrup (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 3 tbsp Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh berries
- Goji berries
- Dried Mango
- Coconut flakes
- Chopped pistachios
- Blend all ingredients together in food processor
- If you have a pastry piping bag, transfer your mixture into the piping bag and let it sit for 30mins-1hour in the fridge
- If not, no big deal! Just transfer your mousse into a bowl, cover it and place it in the fridge
Enjoy! Happy Friday =)