Veggie Baked Scrambled Eggs
On this beautiful Saturday afternoon, I am grateful. Grateful for my friends, my family and for you. I am excited that I get to share my passion here, helping you as well as myself be healthier and stronger.
On that note, let’s get crackin’!
I really enjoyed making this recipe for a few reasons:
- It is a no mess recipe because all you need is your cutting board and a round non-stick mold. (So not a lot of cleaning afterwards)
- Only takes half an hour
- I love to eat eggs after a grueling workout, good source of protein
- It is easy, healthy and flexible because the ingredients can be substituted quite easily if let’s say you aren’t a fan of one of the vegetables I have chosen.
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 25mins
Total time: 35mins
Serves 1 person
- 3 eggs
- ¼ or ½ onion
- ¼ zucchini
- ½ carrot
- 4 mushrooms
- 2 garlic gloves or 1teaspoon garlic pulp
- Olive Oil
- Radish sprouts
- Avocado (Get those healthy fats)
- Chia crackers
- To begin, cut each of your vegetables into small pieces
- In your non-stick mold, (I used a round one but any is fine), place your vegetables on the sides; to then place your eggs front and center
- Add in your garlic pulp to the eggs, season with salt, pepper, splash of turmeric (even some chili if you’d like an extra kick)
- Mix it all together in the mold
- Place in the oven @210 celcius for ±20-25 mins
- Once it is done, drizzle some olive oil and top it off with some avocado for those good healthy fats.
No Mess, Healthy, Easy, Flexible
1 large egg contains only 77 calories
Eggs are high in protein, which can help with weight loss, increasing muscle mass, lowering blood pressure
Eggs contain Choline, a nutrient which builds cell membranes and can help produce signaling molecules in the brain