Matcha powered Oats
With summer coming to an end and the weather changing, this antioxidant packed, fulfilling breakfast will not only give you the energy you need to kick start the day, but will also give your immune system a boost.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Serves 1 person
- 1 teaspoon Matcha powder
- 1.5 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 2.5 cups Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Seeds
- In a bowl, pour in your oats with your almond milk and vanilla extract
- Sift the matcha powder into the bowl and mix well
- If you have some time, place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 mins to let it rest
- Drizzle some agave syrup, add some freshly cut bananas, raspberries, coconut flakes and even chia seeds to enhance this superhealthy breakfast even more
Rich, detoxifying, booster
For the best Matcha powder, head to Epicerie Roellinger in Paris.
Also, check out Jugetsudo, the authentic Japanese green tea store for a Matcha Bamboo Whisk and Ceramic bowl.