The Maple Vinaigrette Sweet Potato, Beetroot & Parsnip Tower
Layers upon Layers of deliciousness? Yes, please.
This easy, hearty, tasty, starchy and sweet recipe will leave you wanting more. And more. And... you guessed it, MORE.
It is gluten free, dairy free, takes just 30 mins and is well worth the short wait.
Let’s do this.
Prep time: 10 mins
Bake time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves 2 people
Can be stored up to 2-3 days in the fridge
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Parsnip
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit
- Peel the Sweet Potato, Beetroot, and Parsnip
- Cut into circles/round shapes
- On a baking tray, lay down parchment paper
- Then spread your root vegetables out on the parchment paper/tray
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp fresh Black Pepper
- In a separate bowl, mix the maple vinaigrette ingredients
- If you have a brush, brush the maple dressing to coat your veggies on both sides (if not, just drizzle it evenly and spread it out
Place in the oven for ±20 mins.
Once your sweet potato and parsnip are slightly golden and colored around the edges, ENJOY :)
Warm, Sweet, Starchy, Fulfilling
A great and easy meal to take with you to work or class, with a side of sardines or grilled chicken. YUM YUM YUM.
Bon appétit mes amis!