Baked Cumin & Ginger Pumpkin
Love me some butternut!
This recipe is simple, flavorful, vegan, gluten-free, and a great side dish to make when pressed for time, with minimal clean up.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 10 mins
Bake time: 30mins
- 1/4 butternut
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Piment de Cayenne
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 195 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit
- Cut the butternut into large half moons (or any shape you'd like)
- Lay down on a parchment paper, dizzle your olive oil and a touch of maple syrup, making sure they are all coated nicely
- Sprinkle rock salt, cumin, ginger, paprika, piment de cayenne, evenly on both sides
- Place in the oven, bake for ± 30mins (depending on how thin your slices are)
- Once they are golden brown, crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside, take them out