Baked Fat Masala Parsnip Fries
When the weather suddenly turns from beautiful sunny fall day to pouring rain, you’re bound to get a little soaked.
Getting home all cold and wet, all I wanted was to make myself something warm and tasty… (After changing into dry clothes of course, we don’t want to catch pneumonia now, do we?)
Enter fat spicy delicious parsnip fries idea.
This simple 5 ingredient recipe will be the cherry on top of your Sunday.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 25mins
- 1 Parsnip
- Coconut Oil
- Masala Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Rock salt
- Olive Oil
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 195 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit
- Peel the parsnip, then cut the into fat fries/rectangular shapes
- Lay down the fries on a parchment paper, dizzle your coconut oil and make sure they are all coated nicely
- Sprinkle rock salt all over your parsnips
- Then, sprinkle your masala on one half on the baking tray/parsnips, and on the second half sprinkle the ginger and cumin
- Place in the oven, bake for ± 25mins
- Once they are golden brown, crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside, they’re ready
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top and presto!