Raw Choco Cups of Heaven, 8 Ways [Vegan & GF]
Need a treat? a chocolatey treat that you can customize to your liking? I have just the thing.
Raw cacao/chocolate is known to be a joy promotor, an antioxidant, and an aphrodisiac.
Don't you want some of that in your life?
I do ! I do !
Recipe makes 8 cups,
serves..... i'll let you decide how much you'd like to share.
Vegan & gluten free!
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Toasted Hazelnuts (unsalted)
- Toasted Cashews (unsalted)
- Raw walnuts (unsalted)
Method to chocolatey heaven...
- Grab a few muffin cups
- For the chocolate layer, blend/mix all ingredients together (careful if you place your ingredients in a blender not to start off on full speed; otherwise the raw cacao may 'explode' everywhere
- Add 1 tbsp of your chocolate mix to the muffin tins, level 1/3
- Place in the freezer for 30mins
- After 30mins, take your chocolate bases out and add any fillers you would like, I have suggested some above, but feel free to be creative! It's YOUR treat!
- Place your treat/filler in the middle, and place back in the freezer for 30mins
- After 30mins, take the chocolate treats back out, and add a final layer of chocolate mix to cover up your filler, turning them into double-covered chocolate treats
- Place back into the freezer, for at least an hour (I prefer overnight, to really let it sit well)
And there you have it! your own customized chocolate bites :) I hope you enjoy them and share them with family and friends.
HOW TO VIDEO COMING SOON!