Baked Rosemary Garlic Parsnip Fries
Bonsoir! I hope you've all had a great start to the week.
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 4 of the ‘Feeling Lazy’ series. Maybe I should change it to ‘Feeling Baked’ series instead... (thinking out loud).
Ok, so enough funny business. Let’s get baking.
You’ve already been introduced to our sweet & spicy friend the parsnip, in the Baked Nutmeg Parsnip Chips recipe.
Here, the principle remains the same (you're baking parsnips), but the seasoning has changed, and the shape given to the parsnip has changed as well (however you can of course cut them into circles again if you'd like, or any shape for that matter, it's no problem at all).
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 15mins
Total time: ±20mins
- 1 Parsnip
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic pulp or 2 garlic gloves
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Pimento de cayenne
- Chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius or 375 Farenheit
- Peel the parsnip, cut into thin fries-like shapes, and place on parchment paper
- Mix your seasoning ingredients in a bowl and pour over evenly
- Place in the oven, bake for ±15-20mins until slightly browned around the edges